What is the Musicolor Method?
A curriculum to teach kids using a method so simple and effective you can teach pre-literate kids.
Who Does This Help?
- Musicians looking to start or increase teaching opportunities
- Private teachers – new and experienced
- Classroom music teachers
- Parents of music students or future music students
What makes this so effective?
It’s a way of teaching that is wholistic, child-centered and follows natural growth principles.
Hello. My name is Andrew Ingkavet, and I created this way of teaching over the last ten years. And though color is a big part of it, it’s much more than just color.
Combining the latest research from the fields of human development, psychology, visual and information design, and narrative storytelling The Musicolor Method™ will allow you to teach effortlessly, attract and retain eager engaged students and make a difference in the world AND your business.
So whether you are a 30 year teaching veteran, or a complete newcomer to teaching, you will gain new perspectives and insights into teaching.
More About Andrew
How The Musicolor Method Helps You
As A Teacher, you can
- Deepen the engagement and comprehension of your students
- Increase your effectiveness as a teacher
- Reach the pre-literate, teens, even adults
- Run your own business as your own – you keep all the profits
- Teach anywhere, anytime
7 Core Principles
To teach effortlessly
Simple Lesson Plans
Tell you what to teach, when & how
For students and teachers
Attract + Retain more students easily
What Teachers Are Saying About the Musicolor Method
I can use it forever. It paid for itself as soon as I enrolled another student in my studio for 3 months. My thinking was: If I reached that student successfully using the approach, I could reach 5 more students successfully. Massive return on investment.Brett Crudgington
I would recommend the course because it is so thoroughly set up with not only resources for The Musicolor Method but includes educational & professional components ( mostly in video format) that have really challenged me as a teacher- to get better & to grow as an educator. I’ve been teaching early childhood music for over 30 years but still love to grow. I had another amazing lesson with my student who has had learning difficulties. The Musicolor Method has really unlocked her capacity to make sense of reading music. My studio is now full!Anne Vardanega
I taught my first lesson using the Musicolor Method to a new student on Wednesday and it was the best experience I’ve had teaching up to now. He left actually playing a song and was SUPER thrilled with himself. I’ve gotten off to a slow start in following through with the entire course, but I’ve thoroughly enjoyed each step. You bring a new dimension to teaching music that I’ve felt, but not known all the details behind it, like the article you just published, to just use one example. I look forward to finishing the courses, but I hope you keep adding to it as you have been. The ongoing education you discuss in the office hours videos is exactly what I need.Marcie Estes
Key Points of This Unique Curriculum
- A non-traditional approach that brings learnings from early childhood education to music education
- Playing first, reading taught using proven principles of information design
- Uses a simple 7 step framework for teaching any level
- Passes on vital life skills through the joy of music
- Not a franchise - you license the materials and can use anywhere